About This Site
About This Site
This site is a powerful online job seeker/workforce services system,
accessed as a web site on the Internet. It was specifically designed for
job seekers, students, case managers, employers, training providers, workforce
professionals, and others seeking benefits and services. The
system provides fast access to a complete set of employment tools in one
web site. Surveys have proven that users find it convenient and very
Use your mouse to point and click your way through the
online services. This system is designed to be comfortable for everyone,
even the person who has little computer experience.
Features to help job seekers and students within the system include:
- Use a professional format to create and send resumes and cover letters to
- Assess your job skills, set goals, and research training providers
- Review available jobs and apply online
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically review job postings
and notify you of jobs that match your skills
- Track your job search efforts and resumes sent in a personal profile folder
- Learn about services and benefits for which you may be eligible
- Determine a budget and plan for training
- Research regional labor market information, such as salaries
- Use the email/message center to contact employers and your case manager
Employer users will find the following features helpful:
- Define skills and post job orders to find potential candidates
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically find candidates
within the system that match the job skills of the job order
- Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers, and others
within the system email and message center.
In summary, the user-friendly system will assist you with your job
search and workforce service needs.
For more information contact Employ Florida by calling 1-866-FLA-2345. To access Technical Support for this application call 1-800-438-4128.
An equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this web site may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.
Copyright © 1998-2014 Geographic Solutions. All rights reserved.
For more information contact Geographic Solutions.